(also chiefly British soya sauce)
- A sauce made with fermented soybeans, used in Chinese and Japanese cooking.More example sentences
- Add half the spring onion, the mushrooms, pepper, chilli sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce and mushroom water.
- Chiang dou-fu are cubes of tofu fermented in soy sauce or Chinese-style miso.
- Mix half the olive oil with the mustard, honey and soy sauce, and smear all over the steaks.
More definitions of soy sauceDefinition of soy sauce in:
- The British & World English dictionary