- A type of stretchy polyurethane fabric.More example sentences
- The Lycra spandex stretch denim business is good, he adds, and is expected to become a core offering in the United States.
- My friends are the ones who wear clown-colored spandex.
- They all wore the same ridiculous costumes; black spandex with red body armour and helmets with face concealing black plexiglass.
1950s: an arbitrary formation from expand.
More definitions of spandexDefinition of spandex in:
- The British & World English dictionary