adjectivePhysics & Philosophy
Belonging to both space and time or to space-time.
- If God is the only real cause of spatio-temporal phenomena, he is the only real cause of ‘thoughts’ or ‘perceptions.’
- Specific accumulation regimes and modes of regulation are typically constructed in specific social spaces and spatio-temporal matrices.
- The world we experience is a spatio-temporal world.
- Example sentences
- Third, although space and time are infinite, matter is spatio-temporally finite.
- Socio-economic relations are spatio-temporally specific.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of spatiotemporal in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.