nounchiefly North American
- A telephone with a loudspeaker and microphone, allowing it to be used without picking up the handset.More example sentences
- It's also important to provide small conference rooms throughout an open office space where teams and individuals can meet, use speakerphones or make confidential telephone calls.
- We now have cell phones that can be used as remote speakerphones.
- Both phones have color screens and built-in speakerphones.
More definitions of speakerphoneDefinition of speakerphone in:
- The British & World English dictionary