- 1An actor with a walk-on part.More example sentences
- He moved to the National Theatre as a spear carrier in Olivier's first company in 1963.
- I met a man the other night who told me he was going to be a spear carrier in Scottish Opera's forthcoming production of Tosca.
- Cast me as a spear carrier, and I will happily exercise my free will and step aside to give somebody else their five minutes of fame.
- 1.1An unimportant participant in something.More example sentences
- There's a risk that the party will be transformed into a legion of spear carriers.
More definitions of spear carrierDefinition of spear carrier in:
- The British & World English dictionary