Definition of spearmint in English:
The common garden mint, used as a culinary herb and to flavor candy, chewing gum, etc.
- Mentha spicata, family Labiatae
- Peppermint is a hybrid between spearmint and water mint that was developed in the 1600s.
- Mints, usually spearmint, are used, fresh or dried, to make jams, jellies, and sauces, to accompany meat, fish, or vegetable dishes.
- For stomach trouble, drink a tea of the common nettle or of spearmint.
Words that rhyme with spearmintvarmint • calamint
Definition of spearmint in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.