Definition of spearmint in English:
The common garden mint, used as a culinary herb and to flavor candy, chewing gum, etc.
- Mentha spicata, family Labiatae
- Peppermint is a hybrid between spearmint and water mint that was developed in the 1600s.
- Mints, usually spearmint, are used, fresh or dried, to make jams, jellies, and sauces, to accompany meat, fish, or vegetable dishes.
- For stomach trouble, drink a tea of the common nettle or of spearmint.
Words that rhyme with spearmintvarmint • calamint
Definition of spearmint in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan