Of or like a ghost.
- It was probably a good idea to dispense with spectral evidence, since ghosts routinely resist cross-examination.
- Dripping blood, lightning storms, and midnight crypt visits are only a few of the tricks that The Ghost has up its spectral sleeve.
- Witnessing his sister's growing infatuation, Macon realizes his feelings are growing for Muriel, especially when he meets her sickly, spectral son, Alexander.
- Example sentences
- Verification of the correct breathing frequency of 12 breaths/min was made by visually counting the respiratory trace on the computer display panel as well as by spectrally decomposing the respiratory wave.
- The remaining artifact-free data were then spectrally analyzed using discrete Fourier transforms to yield power data for specific frequency bands.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.