Definition of spectral tarsier in English:
A tarsier that has a tail with a long bushy tuft and a scaly base, native to Sulawesi.
- Tarsius spectrum, family Tarsiidae
- The spectral tarsier is a nocturnal primate endemic to the Indonesian island of Sulawesi.
- The tarsiers we saw are spectral tarsiers with huge round eyes which lets them see in the night when they are hunting for insects to eat.
- The spectral tarsier, Tarsius spectrum, is the shortest primate in the world at only nine centimetres tall.
Definition of spectral tarsier in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan