- A person or thing that operates well at high speed, for example a fast car.More example sentences
- British engineer Joseph Ehrlich has been tinkering with racing engines for motorcycles and Formula One speedsters for six decades.
- I was able to notice a big difference between the big muscle cars and the lighter-weight speedsters.
- And the two speedsters are presently parked at Sundaram Motors on Mount Road.
More definitions of speedsterDefinition of speedster in:
- The British & World English dictionary