- A criminal trial held after minimal delay, as considered to be a citizen’s constitutional right.More example sentences
- He directed a speedy trial, and the speedy trial began before me on Wednesday the 6th June 2001.
- At that hearing the judge effectively stood over the application to trial and ordered a speedy trial.
- It seems to me that for these reasons the classic balance of convenience test favours the granting of an interim injunction, possibly with directions for a speedy trial.
More definitions of speedy trialDefinition of speedy trial in:
- The British & World English dictionary