- A computer program that checks the spelling of words in files of text, typically by comparison with a stored list of words.More example sentences
- If you're familiar with the spellchecker in a word processor, you'll get on with this tool instantly.
- No matter how good you are with words, a spellchecker is an indispensable tool.
- When you run the spellchecker, it checks the spellings of words, says ok this word is wrong, do you want it changed.
More definitions of spellcheckerDefinition of spellchecker in:
- The British & World English dictionary