- Two years later, J. J. Thomson modified Kelvin's model, having the electrons move in concentric circle within a positively charged spheric space.
- Among the renewed disciplines, one could list infinitesimal geometry, spheric geometry, and so on.
- Example sentences
- That procedure reduces degrees of freedom in proportion to the degree of departure from sphericity and protects against Type I errors.
- He correctly interpreted what he saw as proving the existence of mountains and craters where natural philosophers demanded perfect sphericity in the perfect heavens.
- A correction for violations to the assumption to sphericity was applied to the results.
Words that rhyme with sphericalphanumeric, atmospheric, chimeric, cleric, climacteric, congeneric, Derek, derrick, Eric, esoteric, exoteric, ferric, generic, hemispheric, Herrick, Homeric, hysteric, mesmeric, numeric, skerrick, stratospheric
Definition of spheric in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.