Definition of spherule in English:
A small sphere.
- The impact record would be preserved in spherules - microscopic glass beads formed when droplets of molten basalt splashed out of a crater.
- Within the dermis were multiple aggregates of faintly basophilic spherules.
- The smear revealed numerous spherules admixed with acute inflammatory cells.
- Example sentences
- The physical properties of the collected spherular silica gel particles are also shown in Table 2.
- Finally, special sintering routines were carried to harvest spherular HA granules.
- Asteroid hyalopathy is a monocular non-inflammatory disorder of the vitreous characterized by an accumulation of minute white spherular particles within an otherwise apparently normal vitreous gel.
Definition of spherule in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan