Definition of spider mite in English:
An active plant-eating mite that resembles a minute spider and is frequently a serious garden and greenhouse pest.
- Family Tetranychidae: many species, in particular the red spider mite (Tetranychus urticae)
- Without a doubt, spider mites are the leading garden pest for causing yellowed leaves during cool wet springs and temperate falls.
- Other common pests include spider mites and mealy bugs.
- Finally, check plants constantly for pests like spider mites, scale, mealybugs and whiteflies.
Definition of spider mite in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.