Definition of spider monkey in English:
A South American monkey with very long limbs and a long prehensile tail.
- Genus Ateles, family Cebidae: four species
- She looked to see a small and agile spider monkey with her banana.
- Among tamarins and spider monkeys, all males are dichromats - they can't perceive reds or greens.
- They included films about giant tarantulas, jaguars, spider monkeys, vampire bats and many other jungle creatures.
Definition of spider monkey in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan