Definition of spider monkey in English:
A South American monkey with very long limbs and a long prehensile tail.
- Genus Ateles, family Cebidae: four species
- She looked to see a small and agile spider monkey with her banana.
- Among tamarins and spider monkeys, all males are dichromats - they can't perceive reds or greens.
- They included films about giant tarantulas, jaguars, spider monkeys, vampire bats and many other jungle creatures.
Definition of spider monkey in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.