Definition of spider plant in English:
A plant of the lily family that has long narrow leaves with a central yellow or white stripe, native to southern Africa and popular as a houseplant.
- Chlorophytum comosum, family Liliaceae
- Andrea also uses this trick on her hanging spider plant.
- A towel rack hung on the shower door, and a spider plant trailed its long white-green tendrils across the counter.
- Chelsea plays with the tip of a spider plant, flicking it with her fingers.
Definition of spider plant in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan