Definition of spider plant in English:
A plant of the lily family that has long narrow leaves with a central yellow or white stripe, native to southern Africa and popular as a houseplant.
- Chlorophytum comosum, family Liliaceae
- Andrea also uses this trick on her hanging spider plant.
- A towel rack hung on the shower door, and a spider plant trailed its long white-green tendrils across the counter.
- Chelsea plays with the tip of a spider plant, flicking it with her fingers.
Definition of spider plant in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.