- Dilated capillaries on the skin, resembling spider legs, and common among children and pregnant women.More example sentences
- Some pregnant women have spider veins on the face, neck, upper chest or arms.
- Sclerotherapy and laser treatment generally are performed on the smaller surface veins, which often are referred to as spider veins.
- The result is dilated blood vessels or spider veins.
More definitions of spider veinsDefinition of spider veins in:
- The British & World English dictionary