- Resembling a spider, especially having long, thin, angular lines like a spider’s legs: the letters were written in a spidery handMore example sentences
- She frowned and tried to bring to mind the family tree that had hung on the wall in her father's study, the generations of spidery black lines.
- Granted, half of the pink spidery lines were not by her own doing.
- The pages were dog-eared and yellow, now covered with a thin, spidery hand.
More definitions of spideryDefinition of spidery in:
- The British & World English dictionary