- A story or movie that inspires terror and excitement.More example sentences
- But my spine-chiller craving demands something more along the lines of The Others or The Uninvited.
- The vicar of Cloughton, near Scarborough, admits he has pulled no punches with his historical spine-chiller The Shadowmancer, which starts with a graphic description of the drowning of an entire ship's crew.
- The Ancient Greeks could tell a fine spine-chiller.
More definitions of spine-chillerDefinition of spine-chiller in:
- The British & World English dictionary