The action or process of converting fibers into thread or yarn.
- Six villages were adopted and continuous spinning, processing and weaving work was entrusted to tribal women.
- The VFPCK initiative aims at introducing mechanised spinning of yarn out of these stems.
- Fruit of the Loom is transferring its spinning, knitting and dyeing operations to Morocco, where it already employs 1,700 people.
An intense form of aerobic exercise performed on stationary exercise bikes and led by an instructor who sets the constantly varying pace.
- She teaches new techniques, including spinning and body pump, which combines choreographed aerobics with weights.
- The real beauty of spinning, she says, is that you do vary the types of exercise during a class.
- Fit into the day his work in teaching spinning at local gyms, and even a bit of modelling, and the week is well and truly used up.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan