Definition of spiny mouse in English:
A mouse that has spines mixed with the hair on its back, native to Africa and southwestern Asia.
- Genus Acomys, family Muridae: several species
- This ensures the spiny mouse is fully grown, and all their qualities are more pronounced then.
- Golden spiny mice live in arid regions consisting of deserts and savannas dominated by rocky crevices.
- Food that contains too much fat results in less fit spiny mice and it makes their fur greasy.
Definition of spiny mouse in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan