- (Of a book or notepad) bound with a wire or plastic spiral threaded through a row of holes along one edge.More example sentences
- The religion has its own literature, of course, consisting of several spiral-bound books containing information from Sylvia and her ‘spirit guides.’
- It publishes information at several levels, from the comprehensive Manual of Standard Practice to the Ready Reference Reinforcing Steel Resource Guide, a very handy spiral-bound book.
- Now, however, I'm slowly starting to appreciate the luxury of seeing ideas through from beginning to end - from scrawls on a spiral-bound notepad to, eventually, a complete website.
More definitions of spiral-boundDefinition of spiral-bound in:
- The British & World English dictionary