- A literary genre characterized by the explicit description of horrific, violent, and often pornographic scenes.More example sentences
- Sounds like the opening line from some third-rate splatterpunk novel.
- These stories are extremely visceral and it's easy to see why the term ‘splatterpunk’ was coined with this type of writing in mind.
- Hell, when I was 8 years old I was reading splatterpunk and Stephen King novels, so I have a hard time gauging these things.
More definitions of splatterpunkDefinition of splatterpunk in:
- The British & World English dictionary