nounBritish • informal
- A marijuana cigarette.More example sentences
- I think so, a lot of people would be smoking spliffs instead of having cigarettes.
- Being a retired Inspector from the Met, you would think my Stepfather could differentiate between sucking on a few bummed low-grade resin spliffs in my back garden, and developing a crack/heroin habit.
- When liberal middle class voices shout for legalization they are talking about sly spliffs under the kitchen table rather than the collapse of underclass Britain in to a drug induced haze.
1930s: of unknown origin.
More definitions of spliffDefinition of spliff in:
- The British & World English dictionary