- The termination of a relationship, especially a romantic or sexual one: it’s splitsville for Steve and NikkiMore example sentences
- So that's why they go splitsville, and there are so many other people out there waiting for them.
- ‘Say a little prayer ‘cause I got a feeling splitsville is just around the corner and it ain't a happy place.
- When Fred & Ginger went splitsville after Shall We Dance, Astaire decided that he didn't really need a dame, an idea that tends to work better in theory than practice.
More definitions of splitsvilleDefinition of splitsville in:
- The British & World English dictionary