- A painful condition of the spine resulting from the degeneration of the intervertebral disks.More example sentences
- Cervical spondylosis is a common condition that results from degeneration of the bones (cervical vertebrae) and cartilage of the neck.
- This degenerative process involving the cervical spine also is known as cervical spondylosis.
- Cervical spondylosis is a very common condition that usually occurs in the second half of life.
early 20th century: from Greek spondulos 'vertebra' + -osis.
More definitions of spondylosisDefinition of spondylosis in:
- The British & World English dictionary