adjective (spoonier, spooniest)• dated
- 1Sentimentally or foolishly amorous: I was spoony over Miss Talmadge to the point of idolatryMore example sentences
- I don't get spoony on any one more than another, but I must say I'm very spoony on them all.
- 1.1 • archaic Foolish; silly.More example sentences
- Some of the questions were understandable, but others were downright spoony.
- The music is quite good and there were a few spoony, but decent birds dotted about.
noun (plural spoonies)• archaic Back to top
More definitions of spoonyDefinition of spoony in:
- The British & World English dictionary