- (Of an organism or tissue) producing spores.More example sentences
- It is in immediate contact with the sporogenous tissue to the inside and to the middle layer to the outside of the anther.
- The sporogenous cells of the ovary lead to the production of the female gametophyte or embryo sac that contains the egg cell.
- Male sporogenesis begins with the division of a diploid sporophytic cell that gives rise to the tapetal initial and the sporogenous cell.
More definitions of sporogenousDefinition of sporogenous in:
- The British & World English dictionary