- The asexual process of spore formation in parasitic sporozoans.More example sentences
- In at least two, widely divergent systems, electron-dense extracellular tubules have been observed surrounding developing spores during sporogony.
- The enveloped sporogony is endogenous in spore sacs of sporont origin, daughter cells are formed by vacuolation.
- Sporozoites, the product of sporogony, migrate to the salivary glands and are injected into the bloodstream when a mosquito bites a person.
More definitions of sporogonyDefinition of sporogony in:
- The British & World English dictionary