- A high-performance four-wheel-drive vehicle.More example sentences
- Virtually every car company offers a sport utility of some sort and consumers have a myriad of choices.
- He had considered buying a sport utility vehicle when he had last gone car shopping, but had heard in the news that more than a few had a tendency to flip over when their tires went flat.
- Just another way of fitting in, Stick had chosen a red car, instead of the customary black van or sport utility vehicle.
More definitions of sport utility vehicleDefinition of sport utility vehicle in:
- The British & World English dictionary