- A bar where televised sporting events are shown continuously.More example sentences
- Select from Italian, French, Indian, grill, Irish pubs, champagne bars and brasseries at the Viaduct, sports bars, vodka bars and a Brazilian restaurant on Princes Wharf.
- We see them in sports bars, dark lounges, or spilling from the beds of pick-up trucks.
- He admits his habit of randomly turning off televisions will not win him any friends at sports bars or electronics stores.
More definitions of sports barDefinition of sports bar in:
- The British & World English dictionary