- A soft drink designed or marketed for consumption in conjunction with sporting activity or strenuous exercise, and which typically contains electrolytes such as sodium, potassium, and chloride, and a high percentage of sugar to restore energy.More example sentences
- They may be renewing their month's supply of energy bars or sports drinks.
- With the help of a few famous patients, he has brought a winning new sports drink to the market.
- Give small amounts of fluids (water or sports drink) every 15 minutes.
More definitions of sports drinkDefinition of sports drink in:
- The British & World English dictionary