noun (plural squashberries)
- A North American viburnum which bears edible berries.
More example sentences
- Viburnum edule, family Caprifoliaceae
- The squashberry and the highbush cranberry are often confused, and they are in fact very close relatives.
- The last species, squashberry, is found in boreal forests of Canada, Alaska, and the far northern states.
- Since we live in a very rural area, my daughter and I have been very busy these last few days picking as many squashberries and dogberries as possible.
More definitions of squashberryDefinition of squashberry in:
- The British & World English dictionary