- 1(Of a person) having a squint.More example sentences
- With squint-eyed innocence and un-metered awkwardness, Stewart delivers an unexpected hit performance that would later land him additional appearances in commercials and voice-over roles.
- That bony, squint-eyed, curly-haired little sneak, attractive?
- I marched up to the porch, where a squint-eyed man asked, from around the cigar he was roughly smoking, if there was something he could help me with.
More definitions of squint-eyedDefinition of squint-eyed in:
- The British & World English dictionary