- A girl or woman employed in a stable.More example sentences
- She began to climb up the soft slope that lead up to the main house, the old English house in which she was employed as the stable girl.
- And there was tragedy when Rebecca Davies, a stable girl with James Given, was killed in an accident on the gallops.
- One of the many delights of the increasingly eccentric Midsomer Murders is the presence of wonderful actors doing bit parts as country squires and stable girls.
More definitions of stable girlDefinition of stable girl in:
- The British & World English dictionary