noun (plural stablemen)chiefly US
- A person employed in a stable.More example sentences
- As they reached the stables, the stableman took Lennox and bid the prince and princess a very good night.
- To run a hunt you need all the horsemen, stablemen, hound keepers and nowadays the local police.
- He got his horse from one of the stablemen, and galloped out the curtain wall when the drawbridge was down.
More definitions of stablemanDefinition of stableman in:
- The British & World English dictionary