nounchiefly North American
- A member of the staff of an organization, especially of a newspaper.More example sentences
- Carpenter told a nurse he wanted medical staffers to do all they could to prevent his death.
- For these and other reasons, editors can depend on staffers to perform their duties with relative compliance.
- Their members have staffers who can assess opinion by dealing with lobbyists and the press.
More definitions of stafferDefinition of staffer in:
- The British & World English dictionary