- A person who moves scenery or props before or during the performance of a play.More example sentences
- In fact, it looked as if the stagehands had gone off to lunch and had forgotten to come back and clean up the stage.
- What a tour de force in a theater hardly equipped to carry off this sort of repertory schedule: the stagehands must have a lot of sleepless nights!
- Props don't glide in and out on tracks, they're carded on and off in dim light by stagehands and performers.
More definitions of stagehandDefinition of stagehand in:
- The British & World English dictionary