- A vector in a space whose dimensions correspond to all the independent wave functions of a system, the instantaneous value of the vector conveying all possible information about the state of the system at that instant.More example sentences
- He then turns to the issue of the collapse of the state vector in quantum mechanics.
- Doing so in one order multiplies the state vector by 1 and then by 2, while reversing the order of the observations simply reverses the order in which the s multiplies the state vector.
- Each processing epoch began with each element transmitting its state vector and covariance matrix to the others.
More definitions of state vectorDefinition of state vector in:
- The British & World English dictionary