- A pause between broadcast programs for an announcement of the identity of the station transmitting them, typically also containing commercials.More example sentences
- The same principle is sometimes used with broadcast advertising when a commercial is continued after a station break or other commercials.
- My hair had grown out quite a bit since he'd last seen me; as I did a station break, he stood behind me, running his fingers through my hair.
- The changes announced on Thursday would bring clarity to the management structure and would facilitate changes which would help the station break even in the coming year.
More definitions of station breakDefinition of station break in:
- The British & World English dictionary