- The ability to maintain an activity or commitment despite fatigue or difficulty; stamina: do you have the staying power to study alone at home?More example sentences
- Cardiovascular stamina, for all-day staying power, and weight lifting, for injury prevention and power.
- It was his wit, his staying power and his uncanny ability to surf the waves of changing musical taste and always land on the right side of the curve that made him so special.
- We vow to start faster and run harder, when what we need may be not more speed but more staying power, stamina that comes only from a bigger heart.
More definitions of staying powerDefinition of staying power in:
- The British & World English dictionary