nounUS • trademark
- An effervescent beer brewed chiefly in the western US.More example sentences
- Turn of the century brewing texts describe the steam beer of the day in terms that sound familiar a century later.
- The batch I brewed before my daughter was born was a steam beer, although I came up with my own basic recipe.
- Now rarely brewed, steam beer was a traditional style of 19th century California.
More definitions of steam beerDefinition of steam beer in:
- The British & World English dictionary