- A train that is powered by a steam engine.More example sentences
- As the electric train collided with the steam train Mr Cooper was sitting near the front of the first class coach.
- It's a magical sound - like a steam train getting up power - that always brings me out in goose pimples, however hot it is - the sound of true wilderness.
- There is something magical about a steam train powering its way across the grand Yorkshire landscape.
More definitions of steam trainDefinition of steam train in:
- The British & World English dictionary