- A wheel that a driver rotates in order to steer a vehicle.More example sentences
- Some of the most popular accessories for BMW's are wheels, stereos and interior accessories such as steering wheels and gearshift covers.
- If you offer gear shift knobs, steering wheels and other interior components in a variety of colors, you have to have the parts available in all the colors to make repairs.
- The study states that motorists sitting on cushions face an increased danger because they position drivers nearer to steering wheels and airbags.
More definitions of steering wheelDefinition of steering wheel in:
- The British & World English dictionary