- A turn made by stemming with the upper ski and lifting the lower one parallel to it toward the end of the turn.More example sentences
- They are more graceful and faster than stem turns, or the other great ski maneuver - the Telemark.
- Unsurprisingly, you start the downhill stem turn by pushing your downhill ski into a stem.
- Skiers learn to use both skis independently, with step turns, stem turns, and one- or two-footed movements.
More definitions of stem turnDefinition of stem turn in:
- The British & World English dictionary