- The output of a device in response to an abrupt change in voltage.More example sentences
- The step response of multi-input systems is the collection of step responses for each input channel.
- The significance of these differences is indicated by the plot showing both step responses overlaid.
- The step response depends on the relative locations of the complex poles relative to the imaginary axis.
More definitions of step responseDefinition of step response in:
- The British & World English dictionary