- 1A diagram or computer-generated image giving a three-dimensional representation of a solid object or surface.More example sentences
- When comparing c axis orientations relative to the whole organism, c axes are plotted on stereograms that represent an oral view of the specimen, such that the oral-aboral axis plots vertically, at the center of the stereogram.
- It was reminiscent of a stereogram, hinting at some ‘three dimensional’ image that would pop into view if you looked at it just right and concentrated hard enough.
- Video imaging and photographic stereograms are but two examples.
More definitions of stereogramDefinition of stereogram in:
- The British & World English dictionary