- The advertised retail price of an item, especially the price listed on a sticker attached to the window of a new automobile.More example sentences
- Always negotiate up from the factory invoice price, not down from the sticker price, which is a higher price than the dealer expects you to pay.
- Unfortunately, this is not so, because part of the sticker price incorporates the costs involved in those warranties.
- Chrysler sold 120,857 of the cars last year and received a slew of awards and rave reviews, including several that highlighted the quality of a car that has a starting sticker price under $30,000.
More definitions of sticker priceDefinition of sticker price in:
- The British & World English dictionary