Definition of stinkard in English:
1 archaic A smelly or despicable person.
- The Heartbreak Kid, by contrast, is a mean piece of work with an unsympathetic, lying stinkard of an anti-hero.
- For that you get to stand in the yard below the stage exposed to the weather - a groundling or stinkard in Elizabethan parlance.
- Learn where Shakespeare found his best sources of inspiration, why heroines were played by boy actors, why players needed a protector, how to stage a swordfight, who stinkards were.
2A member of a lower social order in some American Indian communities.
- He points out the problematic nature of this arrangement in that eventually, the Stinkard population would shrink to extinction since the marriage of Stinkards to aristocrats would slowly drain the Stinkard population beyond repair.
Definition of stinkard in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan