- 1A person or thing that smells very bad.More example sentences
- My dog is a stinker and these things are the only thing that will get rid of the odor quickly without leaving a gross flowery smell behind.
- 1.1A very bad or unpleasant person or thing: have those little stinkers been bullying you?More example sentences
- The beauty of the NFL, besides the game itself and all the eye candy surrounding it, is that even if your team looks like a stinker, it can wind up smelling like roses.
- I do beat up my brothers sometimes, but only because I like them, have their best interests at heart, and the stinkers deserve it.
- The setting: the annual Raspberry awards, ‘Hollywood's least coveted trophies’ for cinematic stinkers, given out by 700 members of the nonprofit Golden Raspberry Award Foundation.
- 1.2A difficult task: Tackled the crossword yet? It’s a stinkerMore example sentences
- This puzzle is a stinker.